The Sheffield Autism Partnership Steering Group are holding a consultation period, from Monday 19th December to 13th February 2017. There is a survey form for anyone in Sheffield who is affected in any way by an autism spectrum condition, or for anyone at all who is interested, to complete.
“The Steering Group would like to suggest how an Autism Partnership for Sheffield could work but we would welcome your views. We have written this survey to find out what you think. The survey closes on 13 February 2017. We hope that the Partnership will start work as soon as possible after that date.”
You can respond to the survey in different ways:
- On-line at Citizen Space please log onto https://sheffield.citizenspace.com/communities-business-strategy/sheffield-autism-partnership
- By completing and returning this form to: Josie Billings, Quality Team, Business Strategy, Sheffield City Council, Level 9, East Wing, Moorfoot Building, Sheffield, S1 4PL. The form is now available on this website from 19th December for you to download and print, if you wish.
- To download the Word version of the survey form click here: Autism Partnership Survey (Word version)
- To download the PDF version of the form click here: Autism Partnership Survey (PDF version)
- By speaking to Business Support at the Council on (0114) 273 4119. If there’s no answer, please leave a message with your number and someone will call you back.