“Autistic Identity, Making Sense of Who I Am” is a free webinar organised by Autistic Parents UK to be held on Wednesday 14th September, 8 to 9 pm.
Free funded spaces are available for autistic parents (donations are welcome).
In the webinar Dean Beadle, autistic speaker, trainer and advocate challenges stereotypes and negative societal attitudes still faced by autistic people and highlights how he has prioritised wellbeing.
For further information and to obtain tickets go to:
- Autistic Parents UK is an Autistic-led Charity (CIO) and is committed to supporting Autistic parents in a number of ways:
- online peer support groups (larger and smaller groups)
- monthly webinars and live Q&A sessions
- monthly book giveaways
- local peer support groups
- volunteer-led one to one peer support sessions